Oyler children

Oyler children
...He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Phil 1:6

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Only a few more hours!

Only a few more hours and we meet our son, the little boy who the Father has placed on our hearts...who we have pr@yed for...and grown to love so much! My heart is so excited, yet I think of how much Kian's world is going to change in a few short hours. I am trying to keep in mind the feelings I had as I stepped off the plane into a different culture. Those new sights, sounds, smells...that is just a taste of what our dear son is going to experience as he steps into our world. We are so thankful for One who can comfort hearts! He cares much for the sparrow...and how much more He cares for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment